Dr. Mohammed Al Rabbat Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Al Rabbat?

Amazing doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2017

He cared about me and my newborn

Worst pediatrician I've ever met!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr. Rabbat sees newborns at North Fulton hospital. DO NOT LET THIS MAN see your baby! He uses scare tactics, threats, and tells you he does not need your consent to treat your child. He takes advantage of the fact that new moms are exhausted and is just looking to make money off of you. I assure you he does not care about the welfare of your new baby. Find a different pediatrician to see your baby or deliver at a different hospital.

Uncaring and Unprofessional

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Rabbat is the on-call pediatrician at Wellstar Alpharetta and seems to see most of the babies born there. He is rude & uncaring and does not keep up with current American of Pediatric practices & standards. Make sure if you are delivering at Wellstar that you find another pediatrician to see your baby after he is born because Rabbat is awful.

My horrific experience

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

A few years back Dr.Mohammed Al Rabbat oversaw my newborn daughters physical examination upon birth. We RESPECTFULLY were delaying vaccines to allow our daughters immune system to be fully developed before bombarding her. That and we wanted to welcome her into the world gently, not with needles and prodding. Dr. Rabbat, after lecturing us on our horrible parenting strategies, told us we were free to leave after 24 hours. This was untrue. When we went to leave the front desk told us he had put a order in that we were NOT allowed to leave WITHOUT HIS APPROVAL. We had to stay an additional 1/2 day and wait for his arrival. They said that social services would be contacted and further action would take place. No one could tell us what that involved. Would they take my child? Slap me with a fee? We didn't have $ and were fearful of the outcome! So here I am...so tired from just enduring natural childbirth. I so badly wanted to just hold my little angel and enjoy her and instead we were fighting battles (unnecessary battles) with the hospital (Dr. Rabbat). It was such a horrific experience! I actually rate it amongst the worst of my life! Yes, and I'm not being dramatic. He was so cold, rude and pious. Do NOT go to this man!!

Posted on July 12th, 2017