Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Alvi
Dr. Mohammed Alvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Alvi is affiliated with Earle E. Morris, Jr. ADA Treatment Center and South Carolina State Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Alvi has 2 locations
610 Faison Dr
Columbia, SC 29203
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed Alvi has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Mohammed Alvi has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Alvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Earle E. Morris, Jr. ADA Treatment Center
South Carolina State Hospital
50 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Mohammed Alvi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mohammed Alvi's office for more information.
108 Beaver Dam Rd Columbia, SC : (803) 788-8161
610 Faison Dr Columbia, SC 29203
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammed Alvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.