Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed N Amin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr Armin is a wonderful doctor he has taken care of both of my girls and myself, He takes his time with his patients listens to them BEFORE making a diagnosis. He is kind and very considerate man . I have seen him for 13 years and he has always made sure my kids and my illness was taken care of with proper medication. He also knows his patients so well as myself my mother had a stroke in the back of her head and when I went to him complaining of a headache he made me do an mri immediately. We just love Dr Armin.
Dr Amin is a great pediatrician. I am a new mom and he spent a lot of time with me making sure I felt comfortable and had all my questions answered. When I told him I was going to do a delayed schedule with vaccinations for my son, he said that was ok and that he believes that the parents know what is best for their children. There was no pressure from him which I know is very common from pediatricians. He even gives his own personal cell phone number to his patients so they can reach him after hours if needed. The new office is beautiful and all the staff have been very friendly and helpful. I really like that they have a sick waiting area separate from the well waiting area.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammed N Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterford, MI.