Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed M Arain has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mohammed M Arain has the following 3 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Mohammed M Arain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 8
I was very disappointed with the follow up process and lack of organization with this Doctor. I had surgery and needed a return to work slip. I drove for my follow up and showed up to a closed office. The doctor was paged and he stated he would be at the office in two hours. I returned a SECOND time only to be greeted by what I would call the worst two receptionists in the world who stated the doctor was not coming in. I asked why aren't patients called and made aware? Is he coming in tomorrow? No professional answers from these two ladies. I told them I came here twice today and I need to see him so I can see if I can be released to go to my job and the RECEPTIONIST stated the doctor said a lady was coming for a note and I can write you one! Sayyyy what?? You, as a receptionist are going to clear me to return to work. This surgeon did not see me ONCE since my surgery and was simply giving the receptionist the ok to let me go about my daily activities without a follow up! Excuse me? What kind of show are we running here? What doctor would allow someone he hasn't seen to examine and release them via the phone. This man doesn't even know what I do for a living! Questions for the doctor, yes, I have them but I'll take them to my PCP to get those answered. I am floored and appalled at this type of practice and unprofessional ways if this surgeon. I would never choose him again. Be forewarned ....oh and the 'office is always closed' nobody actually knows how to answer the phone- tried for a week ...
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Mohammed M Arain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana National HMO
Locations & DirectionsBrookville Medical Center, 730 S Weber Rd Unit G, Bolingbrook, IL
Dr. Mohammed M Arain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.