Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arsiwala is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Arsiwala has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
This doctor supposedly supervised a PA who diagnosed me with a pinched nerve (via an x-ray) and told me I needed to go to the ER immediately, and needed spinal surgery. DeAngelo Webster also talked to me about spinal surgery in detail and assured me I would be ok. I went to the ER and have a strained muscle. Both the ER doctor and my primary care physician confirmed I had no symptoms that required emergency care, as well as confirming that it's not possible to diagnose a pinched nerve based on an x-ray. I was scared half to death for no reason. This should be criminal!
I was having headaches and wasn't sure why. So when I went to see Dr. Ariswala, he diagnosed my high BP and the RX he gave was perfect. Fixed my headaches 30minutes after taking the medication. A+ on my diagnosis. He was very professional. I would return for any other "URGENT" matter. Thank you Dr Arsiwala and staff, who were also very friendly as well:)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Arsiwala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala, MD - Internal Medicine in Livonia, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.