Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala?

Supervision at Michigan Urgent Care - Livonia is a joke!

This doctor supposedly supervised a PA who diagnosed me with a pinched nerve (via an x-ray) and told me I needed to go to the ER immediately, and needed spinal surgery. DeAngelo Webster also talked to me about spinal surgery in detail and assured me I would be ok. I went to the ER and have a strained muscle. Both the ER doctor and my primary care physician confirmed I had no symptoms that required emergency care, as well as confirming that it's not possible to diagnose a pinched nerve based on an x-ray. I was scared half to death for no reason. This should be criminal!

headache-BP running high

I was having headaches and wasn't sure why. So when I went to see Dr. Ariswala, he diagnosed my high BP and the RX he gave was perfect. Fixed my headaches 30minutes after taking the medication. A+ on my diagnosis. He was very professional. I would return for any other "URGENT" matter. Thank you Dr Arsiwala and staff, who were also very friendly as well:)

EXCELLENT CARE

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is very caring and listens to you.

Dr. A has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. He truly cares about his patients as people and gets to know them.

Dr. Arsiwala kept me waiting a long time. And he referred me to someone else because he couldn't diagnose what was wrong with me. He spent about 5 minutes with me, so not sure how he determined that. Not impressed with him at all.

Dr. Mohammed A Arsiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.