Dr. Mamad Bagheri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mamad Bagheri?

He's fun

Posted on September 15th, 2017

He knows what he's doing. He likes a relaxed atmosphere. He enjoys a joke. He likes for the patient to enjoy a joke. He allows his assistants to enjoy a joke. You're in good hands there and it's not all boring and gloomy like a lot of places. One of the few Doctor's I enjoy seeing.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I visited Dr. Bagheri's office for the first time today and was very satisfied with both Dr. Bagheri and his staff.

Professionalism

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Very thorough in exam at initial visit and subsequent follow up visits. Treatment for diagnosed conditions was timely and complete.

Knowledgeable

Posted on March 17th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Excellent Excellent experience!

The best dermatologist I have been

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Not a hand-holder!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Dr. Bagheri was recommended to me by my primary care physician. I was a little nervous upon reading some reviews about his bedside manner and staff online. I was quickly put at ease upon entering his very clean and professional office. The main thing to note is that this office is VERY BUSY. The phone is almost always in use, and there is always someone in with a question. I did not feel that the waiting room was overfilled, nor did I have to wait more than 10 minutes on any occasion. The staff is very efficient, but again, very busy. The receptionist was jovial and polite with me, even playful to put me at ease after my surgery. The nurse and assistants were all INCREDIBLY informative and very efficient. A lot of the basic information regarding my appointments and surgery were delivered to me by the awesome nurse, which is the only reason I rated him 2 stars on "Spending time with me," and is no way a reflection on the doctor himself.It was clear to me that Dr. Bagheri knew what he was doing. He is very confident and has a bit of a dry, though humorous, personality, which I believe affected some of his previous ratings on bedside manner. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have someone performing surgery on me that knows what they are doing than someone who was super nice to me on an office visit. He provided me with many coupons on some very expensive prescriptions and told me to contact him personally should I encounter any problems with my pharmacy and he would take care of it. If that is not caring, I don't know what is. He took care of ALL of my concerns (minus the pending surgery) which included several different skin problems, a mole biopsy, medical history and all of my prescriptions and surgery prep. in a single visit. As a new patient, from the time I entered the office until the time I was back in my car - I was there just under 45 minutes. Busy and efficient! If you do not require any coddling, I highly recommend Dr. Bagheri! A few things to note: the new patient paperwork is hefty - perhaps pick it up before your appointment. Parking can be sparse, arrive early in case you end up at the far end of the lot. BRING CASH! They do not accept cards (ATM OR Credit) and no longer accept personal checks.

Posted on October 19th, 2009

He's very cold and often rude, no bedside manner at all. Starts doing procedures without explanation. Always seems involved in personal conversations with receptionist. Not just chit chat, but personal problems that make for distraction. This happened on 3 occasions.

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Wouldn't talk to me. Wouldn't answer my questions or give me a chance to ask questions. Started procedure before the area was deadened. Didn't give me the release to sign to allow the procedure until after it was over. Was totally rude.

THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST. PERIOD!

Posted on June 22nd, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS OUTSTANDING! I HAD THE MOST REMARKABLE RESULTS WHILE UNDER HIS CARE. HE MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS 100%, NOT ONLY TO MY SATISFACTION BUT HIS AS WELL. I COULDN'T IMAGINE GOING TO ANYONE ELSE.

butcher

Posted on March 18th, 2009

This guy is a hack that scarred me through his incompetence

Posted on October 12th, 2017