Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
this was my first visit with him. after seeing numerous of doctors I was actually diagnosed within 30min of my visit. after 15 years battling my thyroid this doctor put my mind at ease! and I was very pleased to know that I actually have a disease, and was mot going crazy> I was actually ready to give up on everything, and you were my last hope!! to DR.Bagdash and his nurse, I walked out of there knowing that I was actually going to be ok, and could go on living life normal. thank you to the nurse that let me cry on her shoulder, and dr.Bagdash you two are a great team! and I don't know how I could ever thank you! but thanks!!!
Other than the fact he's a little hard to understand because of the thick dialect, he's an awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough in his understanding of diabetes. I've seen him for over ten years and he's the one who convinced me to get on a pump. Best decision I ever made in the care of my diabetes. His staff is young but very friendly and I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
48 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1970
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrace Clinic, 4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash in this video.
Dr. Mohammed M Bakdash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.