Dr. Mohammed Barawi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Barawi?

Dr. Mohammed Barawi -- OUTSTANDING

Posted on December 4th, 2017

My problem is "Achalasia" - concerns with swallowing. After considerable research into Achalasia, I decided my best option was a procedure called POEM (PerOral Endoscopic Myotomy). My gastroenterologist then recommended Dr. Barawi, a POEM specialist. We met and I was impressed with him. Had very successful POEM procedure mid-June, 2017 and just recently a followup diagnostics procedure by Dr. Barawi and his outstanding Team. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. Barawi is one of the best in his field. I both the upper and the lowe procedures about two years ago. he was extremely helpful explainin each step and with the low dose of sedation could not feel anything. As I said, he is the best.

A very bad doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2012

After my procedure, I couldn't get any information on what he did or didn't find. I could not contact him and was only allowed to talk to his staff. He treated me for a little over a year for an ulcer that never seemed to get better. I went to another doctor and found out I had acute pancreatitis not an ulcer.

Posted on April 8th, 2010

Dr. Barawi was straight forward about my mother's care. While others would not give us specifics, he did and it helped wih planning. I appreciated his direct approach and guidance. Thanks.

Posted on May 14th, 2017