Dr. Mohammed G Choudhury Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed G Choudhury?

OFFICE VISIT

WAIT TIME 15MINS, HE LISTENS GOOD, VERY FRIENDLY

I've been seen by Dr Choudhury for 4 years I had to move to ohio for 2 years and had to get new doctors after being in Ohio for about a year my doctor discovered I had cancer so I return to Florida to my home and called Dr. Choudhury for an appointment they got me in right away the problem I have is I'm now fighting cancer in two places in my body my doctors in Ohio worked at the Cleveland clinic which is world-renowned when I return the doctor chartering I was on some different medications and now after being under care in Ohio two years some of the medicine Dr. Choudhury my problem is I suffer from a lot of pain and I was hoping Dr. Choudhury was going to work with me and he's not going to give me the same medicine so I sit suffer I really like Dr. Choudhury but I believe I may have to locate a new doctor and I don't want to have to do that

doesn't see self pay

My mother went to him as well as a friends mother and he seems to be ok at best. However he does not see self pay patients which makes no sense as you pay at each visit so no outstanding bills. Poor ethics .

Money hungry doctor

Money hungry doctor, does not care for patient, only cares for money, not even Board certified lung specialist.