Dr. Mohammed S Chowdhrey Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed S Chowdhrey?

Lecturer, hard to get medications

I saw Dr. Chowdhrey for two years, but not happily. He doesn't take any insurance and charges a lot because he insists on doing his own therapy--which, for me, was not helpful at all. I never felt like I got to say anything important, because as soon as I would say something he would go off on a long, barely related ramble! He did a lot more talking than I did in our therapy sessions, and had no sympathy for my problems. For instance, at one point I was extremely paranoid about someone breaking into my house at night. When I mentioned it to him, he asked, "Do you live in a dangerous neighborhood?" I said, "No." "Then why are you afraid of this?" he asked. "I don't know," I said, which was true. And with that, he dismissed it and did not help me at all. There were a lot of situations like that.Almost as bad as that was his reluctance to return calls and refill medications. He would claim that he never got the messages or faxes from my pharmacy, and since his office hours are limited, I would often get bad withdrawal symptoms because I would have to wait several days for a new prescription.In short, would not recommend.

One of the Worst

One of the rudest and most unpleasant doctor experiences ever. Apparently too many years at a high position at Barnabas has made him lazy and uncaring toward patients. Not recommened at all. Go to someone younger and who actually acts like a Doctor.

Adult ADHD