Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moreno Valley, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pain Management. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with St. Bernardine Medical Center, Community Hospital of San Bernardino and Robert H. Ballard Rehab Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Bernardine Medical Center
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Robert H. Ballard Rehab Hospital
Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
Moreno Valley Comm Hosp
36 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions24490 Sunnymead Blvd, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.