Dr. Mohammed N Imam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed N Imam?

Great team of professionals

Staff is wonderful and cordial and courteous been such a help to our family during these times of need

Dr Imam and staff are wonderful and are always available to Answer any questions you may have....Dr Imam saved my dad's life....

Superb Surgeon

My grandfather was a recent patient of Dr Imam. Dr Imam and his team performed a TAVR on him. From the point of his initial consultation to his post op visit, we found Dr. Imam to be a patient and compassionate physician. He took his time to explain the procedure to my grandfather and answered all of his questions. He made sure that my grandfather knew what to expect all the while reassuring him that everything would go well. We can't say enough good things about him and when trying to praise him, Dr. Imam doesn't acknowledge his excellence but states it's a team effort!

Bypass X4

it is now 8 weeks since Dr. Imam performed CABG X4 on me post a severe MI experience. During the entire pre-op and post-op experience, Dr. Imam and his team were simply excpetional in their approach, care, and service provided to me and my family.

Staff excellent, friendly and informative. Comfortable with next step in healing process. Dr. Imam took special care of me, very attentative and followed up with me everyday.

Capable leader

Dr. Imam defers compliments and praise given to him by reflecting on his entire team. The entire staff was not only helpful but dedicated to patient care. His type of leadership is creates an atmosphere of recovery

Dr Imam, I`m taking the time to write this letter to all the people who don`t know who you are. Dr Imam is a one in a million who is all you could ever ask for in a Doctor, he is the most complete and caring, kind, professional who gives his all to his patients. He gave me the most positive feeling about the triple bypass surgery I was about to have as he explained everything to me. Now I`m doing very well and proud to give my feelings and opinion about my experience with Dr. Imam. God Bless you and your excellent Group. Thank You All. Best Regards, HFN

A Very Special Doctor who Cares!

Best Surgeon on Staten Island!

Dr. Imam operated on my husband in December. He had a triple bypass and a vale replacement. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Imam. It has now been 5 months since the operation and I would say that my husband is 98% back to his normal life style. His 2% goal will be when he can go back to golfing.

No complaints. Dr Imam was very considerate and patient