Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed S Jafri MD
Dr. Mohammed S Jafri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
22790 Harper Ave
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed S Jafri has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mohammed S Jafri has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Jafri - Posted on November 15th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Jafri - Posted on March 8th, 2010
56 Years Experience
King George Medical University
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Mohammed S Jafri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mohammed S Jafri's office for more information.
22790 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
Locations & Directions22790 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Dr. Mohammed S Jafri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.