Dr. Mohammed Jamil A Khan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Jamil A Khan?

This doctor is a quack

2.5 hours and when we finally got called back I had to tell for him to hear me cuz he's very hard of hearing!! He kept repeating himself over and over and over again and obviously didn't know how to read the referall from my son's pediatrician or the allergy tests results from the hospital!! He kept saying that my son had a milk allergy that was causing his eczema and that it was my fault cuz I keep giving him milk!! #1 my son hasn't had milk in 5 months #2 his milk allergy is very low according to the test #3 he sees a specialist for his eczema and they confirmed its not a good or drink allergy causing the flare up #4 we were there for an eppi pen for his peanut allergy not to discuss his eczema!! Then he tries to tell me he doesn't have a peanut allergy so I had to show him where it was circled and highlighted staying he tested very highly allergic to peanuts so he says to me well have u given him a peanut to test his allergy? Like really??!! Why the hall would u do that to my 18 month old son??!! So then he looks me in the eyes and says what do u want me to do for u today? I'm like we are here for an eppi pen like the referall says!! He tells me his pediatrician should have given him one instead of sending him there and refusing to give me one for him.