Dr. Mohammed Janif Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Janif?

Too busy and disinterested

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I am 50 and wound up in the hospital with an Afib issue. I have no history of high blood pressure, but had been under a lot of stress at work and travelling, so not eating well or exercising. I was released from the hospital on some meds, and referred to Dr. Janif for follow up. The next week I saw him and was a little frustrated. I coukd hear him outside complaining that I had been referred to him. When he came in he noted that my blood pressure was still high, even though I was on meds. I started to esplain to him that I have never had high blood pressure and had even had a stress test a few months prior when I had surgery. He pointed out again that my bp was still high, even on the meds, told me to keep taking the meds (that he just pointed out weren't working) and told me to come back in a year. Thank God I went to see someone else and am doing just fine, with no meds, and no high bp with a few changes to my lifestyle. He was a jerk, and just dismissed me, and to prescribe a med that was not working and say come back in a year is a disgrace.

Posted on August 8th, 2017