- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed K Ashraf has 3 locations
Dr. Mohammed K Ashraf has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammed K Ashraf has the following 14 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Mohammed K Ashraf Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohammed K Ashraf
Dr. Ashraf graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences in 1992. Dr. Ashraf works in Lynchburg, VA and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Ashraf is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital, University Of Virginia Medical Center and Virginia Baptist Hospital.