Dr. Mohammed W Kabir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed W Kabir?

Dr. Kabir has been my OBGYN for 12 years. I Love him. He will be with me through baby #3. Yay! Thank you Dr. Kabir, for always being a comfort to me.

He's amazing

Had my 2 miracles with him. His office has changed. They now have appointment reminders, visit summaries, etc. Love him and Tamatha to bits.

Great Docte

Dr. Kabir is an amazing doctor who really cares about his patients. Yes, there is a wait when you go to see him because he has a lot of patients. It is worth the wait because he and his nurse Tamatha spend a lot of time answering your questions. I will be a loyal patient for many years to come!!!

Knowledgeable but too busy

I LOVE Dr Kabir. He has the best bedside manner ever. I had my miracle baby with him. Because he is soooo good, his office is always packed. I waited for 3 hrs the last time. That is horrible especially when you have 1/2/3 week prenatal appointments. He's just too busy. You have to schedule another 3 hour appointment to get your lab result because his staff will have no idea when you call. I left hism but would return in a heartbeat is he modernizes and upgrades his service- online lab results, follow-up calls, hand sanitizers, soap in the bathroom, etc. I feel bad for him. He is almost too kind. I miss him calling me "kiddo".

love him!!!!

Love Dr Kabir, he has been my doctor for the past 9 years. And he have taken good care of me and my five babies.

very careering doctor explains in detail everything to you and answers all the questions you have

One and only angel

Dr. Kabir delivered my third child and he is the best Dr that I have ever had. He gives you the attention you need and always has an answer for you and has a great staff as well. I wish he would have delivered my other two. Great job to an angel who delivers angels.

From Jazz Hedspeth

This is a really great Doctor!

awesome

He was recommended to me by a friend and it was my first and only time being pregnant.. i was nervous but I was very comfortable and very pleased. The delivery of my son was the experience of a lifetime and thanks to Dr Kabir everything went smooth

Great doctor

He is the best. Unfortunatlely I have to move to another city, but to everybody I recommend dr. Kabir. The best defiantly.

Dr. Mohammed W Kabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.