Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 24
I have ben going to DR. Mo for 17 years now. He has delivered all but one of my 10 children. He also did my dnc when I had my miscarriage. I moved over an hour away from his office about 6 years ago & still drive there to see my DR. He is supposed to deliver this baby within two weeks, but had an emergency & had to go out of town. If he's not able to deliver, I think we'll just do a home birth ! LOL He is very caring, kind & understanding. I have had many complicated pregnancies & he has always been so helpful in explaining things to me at a level I can understand. I pray he does not retire before I stop having children. I don't think I could find a Dr. as good as him. His nurses & staff are also very kind. You may have to waut a while in his office, but that's because he's so busy. It's worth the wait to see a Dr. that you know will take good care of you & your baby.
Doctor Mo was my ob/gyn two years ago when I was pregnant with my son. I had been going to a public service office called MAHEC in Asheville NC until I was 29 weeks along and switched to his office. He is very quick and thorough; my last doctors had taken forever to do every examination and Dr. Mo was very fast and was able to tell me within fifteen seconds what the doctors at MAHEC couldn't tell me in months, that my pelvis was very small, too small to deliver a normal-sized baby. He warned me I would probably need a c-section. He saw me every week to monitor my son's rapid growth and never grew tired of my many trips to the ER for false alarms. He performed my c-section after eighteen hours of labor and I have had no trouble from that surgery. He is a little difficult to understand at first but once you get to know him he is a kind, witty man that likes to joke around but is still very professional. The only thing about him that I didn't really like was that he was constantly on me about my weight, literally from the moment he stitched me up after my c-section. You have to make it clear that you don't want to hear it, or he'll tell you every visit that you need to lose weight.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBlue Ridge Healthcare, 560 Malcolm Blvd, Rutherfrd Col, NC
Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutherfrd Col, NC.