Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Saeed
Dr. Mohammed Saeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin Lakes, NJ, with other offices in Westwood, NJ and Oradell, NJ . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saeed is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Of Suffern Suffern, Rockland County and St Anthony Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Saeed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammed Saeed has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mohammed Saeed has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mohammed Saeed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Saeed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital Of Suffern Suffern, Rockland County
St Anthony Community Hospital
10 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mohammed Saeed accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammed Saeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Lakes, NJ.