Dr. Mohammed O Najmi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed O Najmi?

As Good as it gets.

I've been seeing Dr. Najmi for over three years now and I am consistently impressed how thoroughly he reviews both my current and pre-existing conditions. Every consultation he takes the time to personally go through my test results line-by-line and explain any potential consequences of every single health indicator. He also takes the time to explain what I might be able to do to help circumvent any forthcoming potential health issues. Dr. Najmi shows genuine concern for his patients health issues and I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Excellent Doctor!

My husband and myself have used Dr. Najmi since we moved to Las Vegas almost nine years ago. He is an excellent geriatric primary care physician in every aspect of patient care. He is caring, understanding and always has the patients utmost concern at hand. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent physician!

Dr. Najmi is the most caring doctor I've ever had. He spends 30-40 minutes with you and really listens to any symptoms you may be having. He looks at the whole picture and really tries to figure out what is best for you. I have referred dozens of people to him. I've had to wait a bit when I have an appointment with him once or twice but I know he is giving his undivided attention to another patient and have never minded waiting.

LPN

I was recommended by a fellow nurse. He is very concern about my health. He is so concerned about my care, that I could text my bp reading and accu chek reading to him. Awesome Doctor

My Opinion on Dr. Najmi

I like this docter because he cares for you even when you're not in his office. He is a very busy man but has time for you. Many of my friends recommend him.Thank you.

Patient

I knew Dr. Najmi when he worked at the VA where I was employed. I followed him into his private practice and signed my husband up also. He is a very good doctor. My husband and I are health professionals that gives a little more insight into the patient care arena and Dr. Najmi is awesome. I have recommended him to several people who are more then pleased with his care to include the care provided by his office staff.

Dr Najmi is an excellent geriatric doctor---he worked with me to reduce unnecessary medications.

Dr. Mohammed O Najmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.