Dr. Mohammad F Padela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad F Padela?

Dr Padela is more concerned about money than his patients

I visited Dr. Padela in the Hackensack location. I have been to a lot of Dr.'s, even the ER, about my painful migraines but he was the most sensitive and informative. We went through my medical history, previous medications, and what I was currently taking form over the counter. He explained the dangers of what I was currently taking and thoroughly went through what he was prescribing, explained the dosage and when I should take what. I am confident in our strategy.

He has time to explain to the patient.he is not rushing and very knowledgable

Awesome!!

When it comes to doctors I'm very cautious. I find it hard to trust people with my health, but Dr. Padela and his staff are the best. He is honest with you about all of the questions you have to ask, is very easy to talk to, and most important, he really knows his stuff. You can tell that he truly cares about you. He even asks about how my family is doing. Highly recommended!! I would not go to anyone else.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Padela is an excellent neurologist who treated me recently and he takes his time to explain his diagnosis and answer questions honestly.

Daughter

My mom has been his patient for over 13 years, and during the past 21/2 years I have been attending the appointments with her. She suffers from neuropathy and recently was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. Dr Padela is doing everything he can to help my mom and we would highly recommend him.

Dr. Mohammad F Padela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.