3.0

Neutral

Waste of time

He didn’t want to do maintenance on what I was doing, but would rather me go back and start over all the testing again because he wouldn’t feel good about it unless he ordered the tests again. I didn’t realize I was going to have to make him feel good.

Rude

He is the RUDEST doctor I have ever been consulted by. I had to wait for over a month for the first appointment. The day of the appointment I waited an hour to be seen for 5 minutes, I walked out of there with an appointment in two weeks, and a blood test order. The second visit was even worse, he had the results for my tests and he said that the numbers were not important, even though the numbers for me were OUTRAGEOUS!! A normal range for a TPO test is between .25-10 and my test results were over 1,800. I asked him to explain that to me but he got mad and told me that I was in there for HIS EXPERTISE and I could go and find another opinion. So, I walked out of his office. I spend a lot of money and I did not get any answers.

After reading all the negative reviews, I felt like that could have been me writing each one as I too, unfortunately, had those experiences with the doctor and staff. Save you money, time physical and emotional well being. Do NOT go!

Worst doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Nizam is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Not only did he lie right to my face but he was totally unprepared when my appointment came. Of course he blamed everyone else outside of his office . Upon research the truth was the right blood test was not even requested. Instead of calling me to correct the problem he take off work and come in for my appointment for nothing. What a waste of time. Save your own time and stress by finding a different doctor. Upon consulting with other medical professionals they said he has a "God" complex.

Dr. Mohammed S Nizam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near American Fork, UT.