Dr. Mohammad A Saeed Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad A Saeed?

Excellent

Totally satisfied. The Dr was able to give me a quick appointment when I couldn't get one anywhere else. Very interactive and throughout,

Horrendous doctor

Do not come to this doctor if you can avoid it. They don't have appointments, they simple tell you a time frame and it is first come first serve. I arrived 45 minutes before they even opened and was 6th in line, had I been 30 seconds later I would have been 10th. On top of theach horrible 4 hour wait, the staff is RUDE! The doctor is incredibly off putting and not at all helpful. I will definitely be getting a referral to a different doctor. NEVER EVER COME HERE if you can avoid it. If this site allowed 0 stars that is what I would have given.

This doctor saved my life by caring and compassionate to my life. My family was looking for a place to put me then this man turned my life around. I now am working living on my own and finally off ALL medication. But I know he's there if I need him again. Thank you Dr Saeed for helping me get my life back.

Dr. Saeed is very patient easy to talk. Only issues I have is that after scheduling testing twice now when I show up my appt. has been cancelled. I am aware that another doctor preform the testing but I think if this doctor is having issues with keeping his appt. The office needs to find someone else to preform the testing. Better communication with the patients on cancel appointments as well.

This dr makes u come back every month for your medicine. I asked for a 3 month prescription and he said no.

4 hour wait

This is the worst clinic I have ever been to. They don't schedule appointment, they tell you what time the clinic is open and you show up and it's first come, first serve. I showed up 45 minutes before the clinic opened and I was still the 6th person in line. Also, two times that I've showed up for an "appointment", there has been a sign on the door that says they're out of the office for a couple of days; no call to let me know or anything. The doctor is great, he seems like a genuinely good guy but the operations at this clinic are absolutely horrible.

Big waste of time

My husband has to go there for his suboxone, as there are very few Dr's in the area who prescribe it. His wait time Is anywhere from 2-3 hours, sometimes more. He has to go every 2 weeks, even though his drug tests have always been clean, just so they can charge for twice monthly office visits and the dr can say,"How are you doing?" & write a prescription. Ridiculous. If you have ANY other options, don't go there!!

Horrible appointment staff.

Although I wasn't actually able to get into see Dr. Saeed, I'm sure he is a great Dr. His staff has given me the run around for over a hour and a half. Not only was I not told what time to come in for my appointment, upon me calling to check in I was told that they were not taking my insurance at the time. Which they COULD have told me TWO weeks ago when I made the appointment. Then when I had my insurance provider call just to double check, I have Aetna, my insurance provider told me that everything was ok and that they spoke with the staff and said that I could go to my appointment. When I called back yet again I was given the run around and was told that my insurance would not be taken. Honestly I really needed to get into that appointment for school. I would not be nearly as upset if I did not have to wait over two weeks to get in, now I'm looking for a different Dr. all together. Completely upset, having been a receptionist I know this isn't how you treat clients. I wouldn't recommend going here based on the staff alone.

Long wait may be worth it

Because Dr. Saeed does not allot a time frame for each patient visit you might be waiting a very long time in the wait room of his office. The up side of this is that when it is your turn to see him he is not rushed by time constraints. He is very thorough and will not render a diagnosis without full evaluation.

Dr. Mohammad A Saeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.