Dr. Mohammed Z Sahloul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Z Sahloul?

show them the money

the first thing they are concerned about is the money, if you don't have your co pay it is a big issue. The doctor is only in one day a week so they overbook my appoint was at noon and I got in the to see him at 2:45 and still waited another 10 minutes, then you do not get the proper time to explain what is going on, I asked for a prescription and when I left he did not even give it to me, why? because he was not fully listening to my concerns. I am searching for a better doctor who has more than one day in the office. His staff is very uncaring as well, not the kind of feeling you want when you have something bad going on in your lungs and you are already apprehensive then to get treated like a number or a cash cow.

Avoid

This guy is careless and not sympathetic for patient's pain. Caused me extra time in hospital and doesn't seem to care. All I hear is "pay me or I report you". Really?