Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
First time at this doctor. Made an appt for Tuesday 1145 am. got there at 1130. Was told all appts were canceled for the day because of the weather. well I got there and the office staff did also but the doctor couldn't? rescheduled for the following week. got there at 12 noon as scheduled and waited almost 1 1/2 hours before he even saw me. Primary reason for visit was pain in hands and feet. Nurse or desk person took my BP and pulse. slightly high but normal. looked at foot. told me pain in hands would need to be looked at by neurologist for which I would get a referral and pain in foot looked at by podiatrist for which I would get another referral. he then gave me an rx for blood pressure for which I never went to see him for that. this guy is something else. He was sure adamant about getting that co pay though.
This doctor was rude, impatient, and uninterested in my medical condition. he charged me $85 and wrote me a referral within 5 minutes of our consultation. I was lied to by the staff when they told me that I must have a referral to visit the DuPage Medical Center. The doctors appearance was dirty as his clothes were very old and extremely worn and dirty and his hygiene was less than acceptable for a street vendor yet alone a medical "professional." Avoid this person at all costs there are plenty of doctors in the area do no risk a visit with this THEIF!
Dr. Samiruddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAziz Family Medical Center Inc, 622 N Addison Rd, Villa Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin in this video.
Dr. Mohammed Samiruddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Park, IL.