Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin
Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yousufuddin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Yousufuddin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
HE IS A CARING & KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. HE TAKE TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS & HE HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS. HE H=IS VERY PERSONABLE, COOPERATIVE & GENERALLY A REALLY NICE PERSON.IF YOU HAVE A LONG WAIT TIME,IT IS MOSTLY DUE TO PATIENTS ARRIVING REALLY EARLY, BUT ONCE THE DOCTOR ARRIVES PATIENTS ARE SEEN PROMPTLY, SO YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT 15-25 MINS. FOR HE DOES NOT RUSH THROUGH YOUR EXAM. HE TAKES TIME WITH EACH PATIENT.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yousufuddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFoster Avenue Medical Care, 1225 Foster Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Mohammed Yousufuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.