Dr. Mohan Iyer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mohan Iyer?

Incompetent

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Mohan Iyer practice in Florida before moving to Georgia. I honestly still could not believe that he graduated from medical school. He clearly do not know what he is doing, he says all the right things but, lack the knowledge, skills, and he becomes very nervous. I still do not know why this man took my lens off my eye, he did not fix the problem, he could not fix the problem, and he even apologized to me. I feel sorry for him, and even feel sad for innocent patients who will go to him for help with retina issues. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run.

Fake

Posted on July 20th, 2017

He has no knowledge of retina, or how the eye function. He is a very good talker, and please do not allow this man to do any surgery on you. My surgery with this man was a huge mistake, and I will never forget that experience.

Thomas

Posted on July 19th, 2017

This Doctor is the worsest in the world...he almost distroyed my life, he do not know anything about retina or any eye related disease...Do not allow him to do any surgery on you...I am going to report him to the board...he should not be allowed to practice medicine...

One of the best in retinal treatment

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Iyer is extremely qualified. He and his staff are extremely competent, true professionals, and are a pleasure to deal with. On one occasion Dr. Iyer came in on a holiday, when the office was closed, to treat me for a retinal problem. Not many doctors would do that. He rates all 5 star reviews in my opinion.

MR

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Iyer for several Years now and I am very happy with the out come of m vision. Dr. Iyer help preserve my sight. His staff is one of the best around.

Posted on August 29th, 2017