Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti has the following 6 expertise
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 155
I am a newer patient of Dr. K's. When I entered his waiting room it was full. Good sign. Every patient there was laughing and talking to each other. I also witnessed Dr. K's RN come out to offer cup cakes to all of the patients waiting. What other Dr's office do you go to that does that? None! Then Dr. K came out himself to call us. This is great I thought. A HUMAN BEING for my dr. Dr. K spends as much time as 'I' need with him. Ever think that's why you wait a few more minutes?? I would highly recommend Dr K . He gets to the source of your pain, comes up with a plan, then works with you to achieve the best results. Thanks Dr.K we're on the road to minimizing my pain and doing it without being on 130mg of narcotics aday.
People are saying he needs to be under investigation, I am laughing at this because you are the patients that he has probably cut down on your meds. He can help more when his patients are not doped up on drugs and they can actually feel where the pain is. Thats how he knows where to target therapy instead of giving out boatloads of pain meds and masking the problem.
Dr. Kareti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMohan Kareti Md, 805 E Washington St Ste 120, Medina, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohan Y Kareti in this video.
Dr. Mohan Y Kareti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, OH.