Dr. Mohan S Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohan S Kumar?

Great doctor terrible staff

Dr. Kumar is a great doctor he always takes his time explaining things to you. He never rushes through your visit and has a lot of compassion for people it is NOT about the money to him. His staff on the other hand is AWFUL!! They are rude, they hang up on people, and cancel your appointments without being asked to if you tell them you do not know if you will be able to pay in full. Kim is the WORST she is down right disrespectful and flat out RUDE!!

Caring and Thorough:

Yes, I usually wait 30 - 45 minutes. However, I'm never rushed during my visit with the doctor and he is thorough. Dr. Kumar is very intelligent and compassionate; he's been my cardiologist for more than 10 years.As an efficiency measure, the same person who checks you in also takes your fee. This can be a surprise the first time you experience it -- and make you think that all they care about is the money. I see it as a more-efficient way to get things done.

Sufficient Cardio Doctor

His interoffice personnel have directly used their irresponsibilities to effect patient care. I had been forgotten about on certain scheduled proceedures. Never attempted more evasive proceedures other than medicine and cardioversion, with insurance and a will to fix problem.

Cattle call

Very impolite receptionist/staff/doctors. Want to know right away about the money, how much can you pay now. I have UnitedHealth care, OK plan 1500 deductible, of which I'd already paid 327 dolars ths yr. On my 2nd visit, to do stress test and ultrasound, they took me aside to their "consultants desk" and wanted my money before the tests. I asked them to see a bill. They did not have one but had already figured my remaining dedutible at 1173 dollars and asked that I pay minimuum 350 then. I asked them if I paid in full then could I get a better deal. They explained to me that if I had no insurance the charge would be 1000 but since I had insurance I had to meet my deductible. I made an offer of 1000 and they accepted to comp the remaining 173 dollars....that was ok w/me but it took a lot of negotiating to get to that and they could not even show me a bill! I went through their cattle parade of patients as required to get the tests. Then had to come back 5 days later to get the results and you guest it another copay of 50 and I got to get my results.Then once in w/Dr. Kumar we reviewed the results. I was standing behind him looking at the computer screen asking questions about my test, that I'd just paid 1100 out of pocket for, aand he told me to sit down rather pointedly, I asked him if I was making him nervous by standing, he said you are the nervous one sit down! I was asking questions about the test and he told me "you are not listening!" I was told there were no problems w/my heart and I asked to review the tests again, he obliged, I was asking questions about the tests as we were watching the animated heart and he told me "do not try to interpret these, I am the specialist, I've been doing this for 18 yrs" I explained that I was not trying to interpret the results and that I was only trying to understand what the images were. I asked the doctor if the chest/arm pain that I'd experinced were not from the heart then what was it? He said it could be alot of things but he was only there for the heart, ask someonelse or my primary car Dr. what it could be, my heart was fine. After the doctor left I asked the nurse for copies of my test results, she said no problem, I said no I want the animated heart tests emailed to me or copied to a disc or my thumb drive. They wanted 35 dollars for that, for a test that I'd just paid 1100 out of pocket for and my insurance co. paid extra on top of that. Very rude doctors and staff, they treat you like they are the ones w/the water and they know you need a drink. I won't go back except to get my test results for $35 bucks maybe.

Exceptionally Caring Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Kumar's for several years, and I highly recommend him. You may have to spend some time in the waiting room, but it's worth the wait to get the caring attention Dr. Kumar gives to his patients. In my experience, it's often hard to find a doctor who really listens and talks to you. Dr. Kumar takes the time to answer any questions I might have, and he explains fully any test or drug he feels I should take.

Dr. Mohan S Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.