Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohan N Lakhani has 2 locations
2925 Sycamore Dr Ste 310
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohan N Lakhani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Mohan N Lakhani has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohan N Lakhani - Posted on March 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohan N Lakhani - Posted on September 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohan N Lakhani - Posted on March 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohan N Lakhani - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Dr. Lakhani is a very thorough and caring doctor. He takes the time to explain your current condition in a simple and straight forward manner. His staff are very professional and pleasant when carrying out their duties. I highly recommend Dr. Lakhani for all cardiology inquiries, testing and treatments.
Dr. Lakhani - A CARDIOLOGIST WITH A HEART
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohan N Lakhani - Posted on June 25th, 2015
Dr. Lakhani is by far the best physician i have had in my 69 years. I have had many good doctors. He has a work ethic that has little if any match. His interaction with you as a patient is extraordinary - its not just bedside manners. it's real world compassion, concern and competence all rolled into one. My wife's recent blood pressure episodes were met not only with dogged determination to find a solution but with daily care and concern for her well being. He showed up everyday at Los Robles hospital. And yes, he found a solution. He went beyond the process of one size fits all medicine and helped my wife and me. I consider Dr. Lakhani a blessing. You will not find a better doctor at any price.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mohan N Lakhani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohan N Lakhani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.