4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohan N Lakhani?

Friendly Confident thorough

Awesome

Best doctor I ever had

Amazing Doctor and staff!!

Dr. Lakhani is a very thorough and caring doctor. He takes the time to explain your current condition in a simple and straight forward manner. His staff are very professional and pleasant when carrying out their duties. I highly recommend Dr. Lakhani for all cardiology inquiries, testing and treatments.

Dr. Lakhani - A CARDIOLOGIST WITH A HEART

Dr. Lakhani is by far the best physician i have had in my 69 years. I have had many good doctors. He has a work ethic that has little if any match. His interaction with you as a patient is extraordinary - its not just bedside manners. it's real world compassion, concern and competence all rolled into one. My wife's recent blood pressure episodes were met not only with dogged determination to find a solution but with daily care and concern for her well being. He showed up everyday at Los Robles hospital. And yes, he found a solution. He went beyond the process of one size fits all medicine and helped my wife and me. I consider Dr. Lakhani a blessing. You will not find a better doctor at any price.

Incredible doctor

Being a care-giver for an 82 year old and having a chronic disease myself, I come into contact with many doctors and medical office staff. Coming to Dr. Lakhani's office is like nothing else I've experienced. You are treated like a person, with both your physical and emotional needs being respected and treated. Takes the time to explain things clearly and not in a demeaning way to my father who doesn't like to listen. Beside manner is wonderful and better then any other we've experienced. Very clear of why something is needed and any alternatives available. Such a kind man-just unbelievable. Would highly recommend Dr. Lakhani to anyone I know. Tony in the office is always positive and pleasant and make sure your visit starts out on a great note

Cardiac assessment

Dr. Lakhani has a wonderful way about himself. His bedside manner is comforting and his communication style is simple, direct, and understandable. He is a top flight Doctor. I would recommend him highly!

I had a mild heart attack and Dr. Lakhani was the cardiologist on duty at the hosptial. Dr. Lakhani performed my angiogram and spent a great deal of time with me explaining my condition and my options. He is extremely informative and truly treats his patients as people rather than some doctors who make you feel like you are bothering them. I have had several follow up appointments with Dr. Lakhani and he is always on time and spends as much time with me as I feel I need. Having a heart attack is a traumatice event and Dr. Lakhani makes sure that my emotional needs are met as well as my physical needs. In addition, Dr. Lakhani's office staff is extremely efficient and friendly. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Lakani and highly recommend him for any cardiac related matters.

Dr. Mohan N Lakhani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.