Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohan Persaud
Dr. Mohan Persaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in Lake Worth, FL and West Palm Beach, FL . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Persaud is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Columbia Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohan Persaud has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Persaud is one of those rare physicians that takes the time to speak with you. He told me about probiotics circa 2006/7 and seems to care about his patients well being
Dr. Persaud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Palms West Hospital
St Marys Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
32 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Mohan Persaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohan Persaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.