Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohan S Phanse
Dr. Mohan S Phanse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Waynesburg, PA . His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Phanse is affiliated with Keystone Anesthesia Consultants Ltd. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohan S Phanse has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Heart Failure
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 13
My wife's appt was for 2:15 pm. She had to be back in her office at 4 pm to prepare for a meeting. At 3:15 pm, after an hour wait we had not heard from anyone as to why the wait at the Saint Clair office. When my wife asked she was told that sometimes the doctor runs late. Sure would've been nice to receive updates from his office staff. We had to leave and since it was her 1st visit with this doctor it will be her last. She's going to re-schedule with someone else.
This guy has a lousy personality. My wife was physically assaulted, which resulted to serious damage to her stomach. He helped her through that medically, but has a terrible personality. Since, although she has healed, he has recommended her for complete scopes and for a general surgeon to take out a section of her colon for analysis. No thanks.
He saw me at St. Clair where I had constipation as a consequence of taking pain medication for kidney stones. There was no indication that I had any other problem with my digestive tract. He, in fact, didn't even ask if I ever had other problems with my tract. He didn't ask if I had recently had a colonoscopy, he didn't ask about my history, family history of cancer, he doesn't know whether I have aids or cancer. He knows nothing about me. He touched my stomach with his two midas fingers and decided I would go for the procedure. I found it offensive that he ony wanted to snag another procedure. Also, he offered no help in resolving my constipation problems. Well, Dr., somebody else already has that consession. You are a case study in why America has such expensive health care and such poor results.
Dr. Phanse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Mohan S Phanse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohan S Phanse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.