Dr. Mohan S Phanse Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mohan S Phanse?

very professional

Dr Phanse is very professional. He and his staff are very courteous and personable. I highly recommend.

My wife's appt was for 2:15 pm. She had to be back in her office at 4 pm to prepare for a meeting. At 3:15 pm, after an hour wait we had not heard from anyone as to why the wait at the Saint Clair office. When my wife asked she was told that sometimes the doctor runs late. Sure would've been nice to receive updates from his office staff. We had to leave and since it was her 1st visit with this doctor it will be her last. She's going to re-schedule with someone else.

No bedside manner; quick to order surgery.

This guy has a lousy personality. My wife was physically assaulted, which resulted to serious damage to her stomach. He helped her through that medically, but has a terrible personality. Since, although she has healed, he has recommended her for complete scopes and for a general surgeon to take out a section of her colon for analysis. No thanks.

He was only interested in landing another Colonoscopy

He saw me at St. Clair where I had constipation as a consequence of taking pain medication for kidney stones. There was no indication that I had any other problem with my digestive tract. He, in fact, didn't even ask if I ever had other problems with my tract. He didn't ask if I had recently had a colonoscopy, he didn't ask about my history, family history of cancer, he doesn't know whether I have aids or cancer. He knows nothing about me. He touched my stomach with his two midas fingers and decided I would go for the procedure. I found it offensive that he ony wanted to snag another procedure. Also, he offered no help in resolving my constipation problems. Well, Dr., somebody else already has that consession. You are a case study in why America has such expensive health care and such poor results.

Dr. Mohan S Phanse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.