Dr. Mohan D Potluri Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mohan D Potluri?

Always satisfied

DR's and nurses are great.

What pathetic place! Front office lady must be having a heart colder than Antarctica . She is so worried about the insurance even after I told her that we have been in this place 2 times and same insurance. I told her I really feeling sick and is there a place to laid down after sitting for 30 mins. I knew the answer would no but she turned her back and said NO. What happened to my good old american healthcare clinics!!!

AWFUL

Waited for one hour even though no one was there, watched nurses file charts and talk about how they didn't know what was going on in the office just to be put in a room where a filthy looking man who ended up being the doctor came in. He sat down and told me there was nothing he could do for me every time I tried to speak he would cut me off and didn't seem to care that I had been a patient at the other newton medical for over 15 years. I ended up walking out and would suggest no one go here...what a waste of time.

Go Elsewhere

Both times I have gone to this office and seen Dr. Potluri I have been misdiagnosed as simply having a 'cold.' This office is closer to where I live and has more convenient hours than my regular doctor which is why I tried it first. Each time, after another week of suffering I went to my regular doctor and was given medication for something because it was not simply a 'cold' as I tried to discuss with Dr. Potluri during my visit. The Dr asked me if I thought it was a 'conspiracy'...what?? I would not recommend going here unless you want to waste time and end up paying 2 co-pays in the end.

Patient of 25 years

I've seen this Doctor several times and he's very professional with a wonderful sense of humor too. I would advise anyone to consult with him concerning any health issue.

Dr. Mohan D Potluri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.