Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy?

The best Heart Doctor

Very intelligent, and spends appropriate time with patients to make an accurate diagnosis. Helped me better understand my situation.

Very satisfied and highly recommend

He saved my life. Great dr.

Dr. Mo is the best there is. Listens to me as a patient and responds to my concerns. A+++++++

His office staff is horrible!!! He is a very good doctor, but dealing and following up with the staff is very time consuming. Most time the office phone is either busy or not answered during regular business hours.

first visit

Very personable, spent a great deal of time with me. Explained test results in plain english. Prescribed treatment explained fully, costs of therapies WERE considered. Very well trained. Great clinician !

Dr. Mo is 100% Top Notch

He is the Best in the World

Personable and intelligent. Terribly busy and easily distracted due to busy schedule.

Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Mo is an excellent doctor. I have a family history of heart conditions and I also have Ankylosing Spondylitis, which can also adversely affect the heart. Dr. Mo was very thorough with my tests to ensure my heart was in good shape and also explained every procedure/test in detail as we progressed. He also took the time to sit down with me and didn't make me feel rushed. He really made me feel like he cared and had an excellent personality; was professional, but also easy to talk to (he doesn't make you feel like you're asking stupid questions, even if you are). The office staff is also very friendly as well.

We could not be happier with the care, attention, thoroughness and knowledge that "Dr. Mo" has shown with my almost 95yr old mother- " Ms. Mabel ". I couldn't recommend a cardiologistmore highly than Dr. Mo.

Excellent Cardiologist- Caring, Intellegent, Thorough

His staff are incredible to start with - very friendly and helpful. His Echo tech is one of the fastest, most informative, and best I have ever seen. He is very friendly, is very attentive personally to both patient and family. He speaks on the level of the person to whom he is speaking - ex. My husband & I both had questions - he spoke on a level which my husband could easily understand, and ensured he ineed understood everything he's just explained. I am a nurse, and upon learning this, he immediately adjusted his explanation, including exactly the aspects that I needed to hear in order to feel at ease, and also made sure I understood everything as well. He was very thorough, concise, described the most recent studies & research regarding specific diagnosis, and described options, medications, testing and the "why" and "pro/con" of each...In short, he was fresh, highly intellegent yet very personable & caring, great personality & sense of humor, had a great personality, let us know exactly what data he needed & why, made sure we understood what his overall interpretation and diagnosis, and how it affected his medical treament going forward. He was well-spoken, well-versed, and an excellent listener. He welcomed questions, and even asked many times if there were more questions we needed answered before we left. Left feeling like we could not have had a better experience.

Dr. Mohanakrishnan Sathyamoorthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.