Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohanakrishin V Menon has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 5 of 8
He is vague and did not recognize a reaction to the agent in the treatment. end result; when he realized he did not want to take responsibility so he blamed the patient for not trying. He is cookbook oncology without understanding adverse reactions or perhaps too smug to simply looking up those reactions . Horrible failure. .
Dr. Menon is really the perfect physician. He treats the WHOLE person, not just the disease. His bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, funny when it is warranted, and very, very wise. What I most love about him is his OPTIMISM. He offers hope, and for that I am grateful. He steps into the room and I am immediately at ease. I am blessed to have him for my oncologist.
Dr. Mohanakrishin V Menon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConnecticut Multispecialty Group, 9 Cranbrook Blvd Ste 201, Enfield, CT
Dr. Mohanakrishin V Menon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.