Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mohanram Narayanan
Dr. Mohanram Narayanan, MD, FACP, FRCP is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Killeen, TX (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Narayanan is affiliated with Kings Daughters Hospital, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Huntsville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohanram Narayanan has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohanram Narayanan has the following 11 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Dr. Mohanram Narayanan is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Narayanan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings Daughters Hospital
Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Scott & White Healthcare
Brown County General Hospital
Scott and White Hospital
29 Years Experience
Christian Medical College Ludhiana
Graduated in 1984
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohanram Narayanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.