Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohinder Cheema
Dr. Mohinder Cheema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shoreline, WA. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Swedish/Edmonds, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Northwest Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks Panjabi, Punjabi and English.
Dr. Mohinder Cheema has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
NO BED SIDE MANNER AT ALL!!!!! I'm currently POA for my grandfather under his care and when questioning medication he wanted to put him on, he had the gall to say to me, "The guy is dying!" He could care less what medication he was put on and actually told me to call the rehab place and tell them to put him on whatever medication I wanted to put him on. I would NEVER want this doctor to practice on me or any of my family members. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL and has totally lost touch of the holistic reasons why doctors should become doctors.
Dr. Cheema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Mohinder Cheema accepts the following insurance providers.
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohinder Singh Cheema MD, 19933 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohinder Cheema in this video.
Dr. Mohinder Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shoreline, WA.