Dr. Mohinder Guram Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mohinder Guram?

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Guram is a compassionate, caring, and highly effective pediatrician. From birth until the age of 19 my daughters were in her care. She was not only their doctor when they were ill or needed a yearly physical, but was also a trusted professional who they could speak to about their educational goals as they got older. Dr. Guram would always take the time to discuss any concerns that I had or that my daughters had. We always knew she had the best intentions for her patients. This is also very evident through the display of children's artwork and holiday postcards that family's send her yearly. My daughter, now 25 and expecting a child of her own, will be entrusting her bundle of joy with Dr. Guram.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

my child was seen for ear infection i was trying to tell dr. ear pain has been off an one for 2 months with hearing loss. She said i don't want to talk about it i have a meeting .If i don't like it she's sorry .I will never see that women ever again.She looked in her ears prescribed amoxicillen and walked out.I will never see that women ever again. Im also going to complain to advantage care management

Posted on May 25th, 2015

REGURARLY USED AS MY SONS PHYSCIAN FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS ,TRULY THE BEST PERSON/DOCTOR EVER

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Dr was Insensitive and has the worse bedside manner I have ever experience.

Family Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2012

I saw Dr. Guram throughout my entire childhood and adolescence. She is kind, accurate, and efficient. I am now 22 and couldn't imagine anyone else caring for my newborn son.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Guram has been there for my children since day 1. My youngest is now 18 and will have to seek a physician for adult care. She gave my children excellent care, attentive to all their needs and takes time to explain. Overall Shes a wonderful Doctor and a person, we will miss Dr. Guram very much. She's truly a family Doctor because thats how we see her, part of our family.

very nice and caring dr

Posted on February 15th, 2010

This dr is very nice and very caring. i switched to her because my other dr didn't care about my concerns regarding vaccinations for my newborn. Dr Guram took the time to explain what vaccines will be given and how and made my husband and I releaved that we found a dr like her. when my son got sick she told us to come in anytime we felt worried and she saw us every other day until he got better. I called the office a few times and they told us we could come in even when they were about to close. I really have never waited longer than 5 min to get seen.

Posted on July 31st, 2009

This doctor has horrible bedside manner, she is always in a rush, doesn't care much about the patient and is extremely rude.

Posted on June 17th, 2016