Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohit Arora has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mohit Arora has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
He really listens. very genuine person. Flexible and responsive. His staff Trina and Amanda are really amazing pple and they know who you are after one visit. you dont even have to check in THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Very friendly and accommodating. Nice library of books Sorry doc for this but. The one draw back is ... sometimes you will wait a very long time. Over the year and a half I think its still worth it. Great Dr. great bedside manner. REally helps you out.
Hello friends. I usually try to avoid leaving reviews , but about doctors ,I feel we all in need sometime in our life. My new doctor , he is amazingly nice, caring and highly knowledgeable. After hitting couple of arrogant , rude doctors in town, finally I met one decent doctor , who listens , cares & wants to help you. Dr Arora, took care of my mom in the hospital , then I started seeing him as my primary physician. Now my whole family goes to him. I know how hard to find nice good doctor , I been to that road. I feel obligated to help others in need by writing my review.
My Physician retired, So I ended up seeing Dr Mohit Arora MD. I feel so fortunate and thankful to my previous physician for recommending me. Dr Arora , is intelligent ,personal and very compassionate. He was so easy to reach in an emergency. Always able to answer most of my questions. I've never seen more kindness and empathy anywhere else. It is a relief to know that I can count on them to always be there for me when I need. I bless him ,all I have.
I am truly shocked that this person entered the field of patient medical care as he has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. Dr. Arora practices medicine from a different era when the doctor thought of himself as God. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this cruel and rude individual. It pains me to write a negative review, but I feel compelled to warn people.
University Il College Of Medicine - Urbana
Dr. Mohit Arora accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohit Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodstock, IL.