Dr. Mohit Nanda Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mohit Nanda?

EXCELLENT Practice

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Randa and all his associates are top-notch, professionally and personally. I started to go to him this year when my retinal specialist of over 20 years retired. I have been VERY pleased with Dr. Randa and with EVERYBODY in his office. The waiting times are quite short, and the staff members know exactly what they are doing and are pleasant in performing the tasks involved. Dr. Randa is highly competent professionally and is a good communicator, takes plenty of time to talk with you and answer questions. The office environment is very patient-friendly. I give the whole practice an A-plus rating. I was sorry when my previous retina specialist, Dr. Sanbborn, retired, because he was a FINE doctor and a nice guy, but I feel fortunate to be going to Dr. Randa. Believe me, as a patient and as a Medical Administrative Officer in the Army many years ago, I have observed some doctors who should not be practicing, so I do not give high recommendations easily. Dr. Randa deserves the highest rating, in my opinion.

Jim Warden - past patient

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Nanda in California. He was able to repair my right eye after a interocular lenz detached and also resolved a retina bleeding problem. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Nanda is one of the best eye specialist in the U.S.

Posted on May 24th, 2009

I wish all my doctors (and their staffs) were this professional and caring!

Posted on April 28th, 2009

I have heard only good things in regards to Dr. Nanda. He has an excellet reputation as being the doctor to go to when no one else can or will help. I am going to make an appointment and see how well this reputation is. Looking forward to meeting Dr. Nanda.

Posted on May 1st, 2017