The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohit Narang has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cancerous Tumor
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Staff knowledgeable kind and seems to actually care about the pt. and never made me feel like I was a bother. As a retired nurse I am sensitive to how the health care profession treats patients and I was very pleased to put my life in the hands of the people working here. I also was surprised by the professional knowledge the staff had and if a question couldn't be answered immediately, they got the answer from someone else. I can't say enough how the attitude of all the staff impressed and comforted me.
Dr. Mohit Narang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohit Narang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owings Mills, MD.