Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi MD
Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Garden City, MI and Jackson, MI (and 5 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Shihabi is affiliated with Garden City Hospital, Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center and Allegiance Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi has 8 locations
817 W High St
Jackson, MI 49203
205 N East Ave
Jackson, MI 49201
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Al-Shihabi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Garden City Hospital
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi's office for more information.
18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 593-8957
29150 Ford Rd Garden City, MI : (734) 762-3600
900 E Michigan Ave Jackson, MI : (517) 782-3190
524 Lansing Ave Jackson, MI : (517) 782-8500
18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 982-5646
817 W High St Jackson, MI 49203
4900 Mercury Dr Dearborn, MI : (313) 982-4351
205 N East Ave Jackson, MI 49201
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi, MD - Internal Medicine in Dearborn, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mohmmed Al-Shihabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.