Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohrokh A Hedayati has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mohrokh A Hedayati has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Mohrokh A Hedayati has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I just moved to this area from the east coast (previously lived in Portland, ME ; Philadelphia, PA; and western NY). This doctor was recommended by a friend. She came in the room and was not very friendly- did not introduce herself or say hello. She started looking at my 19 month old son, and proceeded to tell me that all our other pediatricians previous diagnoses were all wrong. She also diagnosed my son with asthma and had us do a nebulizer, which seems to be her thing.
I would not recommend this pediatrician to anyone. took my daughter in for an ear infection and so she claims that it's due to wheezing. She prescribed a asthma machine Which I thought was very odd. She doesn't have the patience to answer any questions or concerns for anyone. Looking for a new pediatrician.
Dr. Hedayati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Mohrokh A Hedayati accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohrokh A Hedayati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle Pass, TX.