Dr. Mohsen I Ali Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen I Ali?

Dr. Ali and his staff are patient, kind, considerate, always compassionate and show great empathy for their patients. I have worked in the medical profession for almost 40 years and it is rare to find a physician of this caliber. Dr. Ali practices medicine the way it is supposed to be practiced.

Initial visit - MRI - follow up

Initial visit, and follow up were great! Caring Doctor and staff...

I been to this doctor the things they do is painful

Could not walk after surgery

Dr Mohsin Ali diagnosed me right away when other neurologist and neurosurgeon said I could not improve . I am on my way to recovery with IVIg. Thanks Dr Mohsin ALi

housewife

I had the best experience ever. When I made the appointment they worked with me to suit my schedule. The staff is very friendly and professional. I was referred to Dr. Mohsen by another friend who was so happy with him. Sure enough when I went there the Dr. was so detailed , very attentive and empathetic.

Wait

Loved Dr Mohsen Ali. Staff not friendly. Wait...soooo long. Long wait for authorizations.

Would Recommend

I met Dr. Ali when in emergency at Pomona Valley Hospital and just had a follow-up visit with him. He took the time to listen and answer my questions while advising me on my condition. I was very pleased with my appointment and would highly recommend him to others.

shouldnt be allowed to treat people

my father in law was referred to this "doctor" after a two month wait we encounter a horrible rude staff, small, dirty waiting room. After waiting almost 45 minutes, he sees my father in law for 5 minutes and tells him he has parkisons writes a scrip, and kicks him out. fine the problem is he is very elderly. "doctor Ali" refused to return our calls and his staff was rude and told us to file a complaint. "Lupe" the helper was rude, cussed at us. I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone they are not even trustworthy to treat an animal.

unprofessional, unorganized, rude... just to name a few.

I wouldnt give this doctor any stars! But i couldnt submit this review without giving him one. I normally recieve a courtesy call the day before an appointment. The day of, all of a sudden I'm scheduled at a different time without any notice. The girl at the desk just seemed dumbfounded! Very upset. No apology. I'm guessing 1 of the 2, #1 either the doctor is running late and these cluesless girls couldn't think of anything else to tell me. #2 a mistake was made and theyre not being accountable. Again, unprofessional!

Professional , caring doctor. Helpfull and does listen to us and explain nicely. Staff friendly and polite and helpfull. Very Happy.

Great doctor

Dr. Ali is an excellent doctor. He is always caring and very considerate of others. I don't mind waiting in the office, considering it is a doctor's office, there is always work and he is not always seen. His staff is great as well. The petite nurse is very sweet and polite. She always has a warming smile on her face.

StaffIf you rude

Saw this doc on two occasions, had a 45 minute consultation on every occasion. Had a heck of time getting an appointment; this doc keeps strange business hours. However, when I called into his office to have some prescriptions updated or replaced because my insurance was changing at the beginning of the new year, the staff became very rude and would not assist me in trying to secure a hard copy prescription. The young lady I spoke with when I initially called into the office had a hard time understanding what I was trying to request; I had to explain it to her three different times then was transferred over to rude member of her team. This rude member just ranted on how this request was not going to be honored and her only reason was "just because". Wow, just wow. If you can get past these simple minded drones, you should be ok. Just don't expect or request anything beyond that. Seems they are short staffed and not prepared to handle the influx of calls and clients. Common courtesy was lacking on behalf of the staff; the doc was ok.