Dr. Mohsen Keyashian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Keyashian?

very thorough.

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Keyashian for a few years now. I have never had any problems at all. Dr. Keyashian is very knowledgeable and has many years of experience. He will answer your questions and is conscientious about your care. He has called me at home to give me test results on more than one occasion. Dr. Keyashian is a very good doctor, and I wish I had found him years before I did. I really like him.

Why bother making an appointment?

For the second consecutive time, Dr. Keyashian's office has made an appointment for me and then not honored that commitment. The first time, I waited more than an hour past my scheduled appointment time only to have my vital signs recorded on SOMEONE ELSE'S record. This past week, 35 minutes after my 9:45 scheduled appointment, I decided I'd had enough. I told the very nice receptionist that my time is valuable, too, and that I would seek a doctor who honored appointment times. Her response was that it was only 10:20. Hmmm...let me show up late for an appointment and see how that plays out. This is all a shame as Dr. Keyashian has done a very good job for me in the past. What a pity his office doesn't value my time as much as I value theirs.