Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohsen T Moghaddam
Dr. Mohsen T Moghaddam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pain Medicine. Dr. Moghaddam is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca, Encino Hospital Medical Center and California Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Moghaddam has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohsen T Moghaddam has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Pain Medicine
Showing 5 of 21
I have been Dr. Moghaddam's patient for over 20 years. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable and up to date. He is a very busy physician. He always takes time for each patient and never makes you feel rushed. Dr. Moghaddam's staff is always polite and helpful. They try to get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible. There are not enough things I can say about Dr. Moghaddam. All his patients love himâ¦. including me.
I see Dr. Moghaddam for management of my pain due to an extremely painful spinal condition that had me in constant, chronic pain 24/7. Dr. Moghaddam has treated me with true compassion; a quality that can be very hard to find when trying to get the proper treatment for chronic pain. I am VERY grateful to have found Dr. Moghaddam and I plan to continue to see him for as long as this chronic pain is in my lower back. THANK YOU DOCTOR MOGHADDAM ! !
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moghaddam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
58 Years Experience
Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Mohsen T Moghaddam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTarzana Multi Specialty Medical Center, 19100 Ventura Blvd Ste 16, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Mohsen T Moghaddam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.