Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr mohsen tamasa y is an example of humanitarian human being. He tries to help his patient where to purchase prescribed medicine by giving tips where his patient can purchase discounted medicines. He is not only concern on the well being of his patient but also the financially. Also his fee is very affordable for common people. Dr tamasaby is a doctor that saves lifes with compassion and emphathy. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR MOHSEN TAMASABY. GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR NOBLE PROFESSION.
Incredible doctor, some of his staff isn't as incredible as he is however. One of the staff member takes my blood pressure without even measuring it correctly and just writes down a random number. For me this is not so bad but for someone else this could have literally dire consequences. Tamasaby is the best doctor I've ever had and actually listens to my medical problems and will help me out with all of them.
extremely happy with DR Tamasaby's service. He takes his time talking to patients and very caring, orders appropriate labs and imaging and referrals, does follow ups on his patients, I have seen him at his practice at Reno Family Medical Clinic a few times and have decided to take my family members to him as well, I highly recommend him.
I came to know Dr tamasaby about 8 months ago at the indian clinic. I was introduced to him by my wife who happens to be his patient as well . she really wanted me to start seeing him, she spoke very highly of him. after my first visit with him, I realized that all my wife had said about him was true.He is very precise with his diagnosis , very caring and explains everything . I had suffered a TIA 8 months prior to seeing him and I had seen my neurologist a few times after TIA but I was never told what TIA was until Dr Tamasaby took his time and explained to me the whole process. We have been extremely happy with him in our clinic. We higly recommend im
24 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Care Consultants, 1699 S Virginia St Ste 100, Reno, NV
Dr. Mohsen Tamasaby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.